HERITAGE PILLOW COVER FLAX 40 x 80
Organic is something we believe deeply in here at The House of DALMANYS, as a way of life, not as a trend. This organic collection is GOTS-certified and is produced locally every step of the way. We love knowing that people all over the world are sleeping in organic linen.
We feel fortunate to have met and spent time with the farmers growing the flax that we use in this collection, and they are some of the most passionate ‘organic’ people we’ve come across. Over the past decade they have been perfecting techniques from the past to be able to grow great flax, organically.
40 x 80 cm
100% organic linen
5.6 oz/yd² – 190 gr/m²
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
This is a unique piece that is specially manufactured for you. The delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.